Open Walkin at Bellandur, Bangalore:
Date : Saturday, 10th August 2013
Time : Noon
Venue : Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Ltd. 1B building- Eco Space, Bellandur-560013
Contact : Parimita Ghosh
Carry : Resume, Passport size color photograph, Photo Id Proof and Buddy Referral mail
1. NVH (Acoustics) Simulation experience for at least one complete vehicle program (Car/Truck/Bus)
2. Pre/Post Tools: Ansa, Metapost/Hyperworks (Hypermesh, Hyperview), NVH Director (Optional)
3. Experience in Panel Dynamic Stiffness studies and responses calculations in the frequency domain such as Noise Transfer Functions (NTF), Vibration Transfer Functions (VTF).
4. Interior noise: Nastran, worked in freq. range 0-300Hz. Coupled analysis (structure + air)
5. Interior noise: SEA (500-5kHz), ACTRAN knowledge/usage or Test experience is added advantage.
5 - 8 Years
Durability Analysis Engineer
1. Durability Analysis experience in Automotive domain.
2. Pre/Post Tools: Ansa, Hypermesh, Nastran and Ncode (glyphyworks - Design Life S/W) capabilities
3 - 6 Years
Crash Analysis Engineer
1. Analysis Engineer with Crash expertise with good knowledge on ECE regulations
2. Pre/Post: BetaCAE (Ansa, Metapost)/Hyperworks (Hypermesh, Hyperview), Primer
3. Solver: LsDyna
3 - 6 Years
Analysis Engineer (Optimization)
1. Analysis Engineer with expertise in Optimization and DOE study
2. Hyperworks skill set for optimization (Opti Struct)
3 - 6 Years
FEA Simulation Engineer
1. Experience in Finite Element simulations using ABAQUS/ANSYS/Nastran.
2. Expertise in BIW and Hexa /Tetra solid meshing using Hyper mesh/ANSA .
3. Well familiar with Structural & Thermal simulations: Linear static, Non-Linear, Dynamic Analysis and Heat Transfer.
4. HYPER MESH ,ANSA,ABAQUS,NASTRAN,ANSYS
1 - 5 years
CFD Simulation Engineer
1. Experience in good basic level knowledge in CFD methodology, design calculations and validation and interpretation of CFD analysis results is required.
2. Good CFD Meshing skills in ICEMCFD is required. The job requires good understanding of physics, geometry clean up, Hex, tet and hybrid meshing, boundary conditions set up, solver, post processing and adhering to quality, preparing and maintaining quality documents, ensuring quality and on time delivery as per customer's expectations Owning the responsibility of projects/tasks assigned.
3. Need to perform CFD,-Fluid flow,Heat transfer and Rotqating domain simulation of various automotive and industrial applications using A NSYS-ICEMCFD, CFX, FLUENT.
2 - 5 years
Suspension and steering components design
1. Experience in Pro-E and PDM documentation
2. Sound knowledge in modeling of Casting, sheet metal and forging parts
3. Good drafting skills and proficient in GD&T.
3 - 4 years
Consultant Requirement for Structures & Exterior
1. Mechanical Engineer with experience in Automotive / Construction Equipment Design.
2. Good Vehicle Knowledge in the area of Exteriors and product development cycle
3. Engineering documentation drawings and specifications
4. Strong engineering fundamentals and good knowledge on GD & T
5. Proficient in PRO-E , Winchill or any other PDM and exposure to Catia V5 and SmarTeam is added advantage
7. PRO-E Skills should include - Sheet metal design, Casting, drafting, Surface design knowledge, tubing
8. Background from On/Off highway automotive industry; (Construction Equipment) preferred
3 - 5 years
Design Engineer ‘Plastic Components’
1. Knowledge about Automotive Domain, specifically Interior Cabin engineering
2. Good Plastic knowledge and experience in Plastic parts design for Interior cabin engineering
3. Understanding of test & validation requirement for Interior living components like storages etc.
4. Very Good experience of CAD Modelling in tools like Catia V5, PLM tools (Enovia)
5. Leading skills for the project activities like component time plan, test & validation plan, X-commodities interaction.
5 - 7 years
CAD Engineer (Seat Design & Dashboard design)
Experience in Seat Design/ Dashboard Design using CATIA V5
4 - 6 years
Design Engineer - supplier management (plastic)
1) Design Engineer 5 to 8 years of experience in supplier management (plastic)
2) Required Skills:
• CATIA V5
• Supplier interactions during design developments
5 - 8 years
Fabric Design Engineer
1. Fabric experience in seat & bunks, interior trims etc.
2. Have a strong inclination to understand the design, color & texture for Interior parts.
3. Good understanding of materials, their manufacturing techniques & applicability in Automotive Interior domain.
4. Knowledge of product development cycle.
5. Preferred tool knowledge Catia v5, Enoviav5.
6. Candidate with textile or fabric engineering background will be an added advantage
Engineer for Climate System
1. Project Experience: Experience in Climate System design like HVAC, AC Hoses, Compressors and Air Ducts (At least 2 or more of the highlighted areas)
2. Strong preference for candidate with Good Technical Knowledge in the above areas.
3. Deputation Start Time: wk1332 onwards
4. Softwares: Catia v5 (Mandatory)
4 - 6 years
Geometrical Assurance Engineer - GD&T Catia V5
1. Working experience on GD&T applications & tolerance stack up involving plastics and sheet metal components,
Assemblies– 3D stack up preferred (using 3D analysis software)
2. Automotive background preferred
3. Exposure to Plastics & Sheet Metal designs / processes
5 - 8 years
Engineer for Ergonomics
1. Project Experience: Experience in Ergonomic feature analysis like Entry/Exit, Driver Environment, Driver position, Resting comfort etc.,
2. Strong preference for candidate with good technical knowledge in the above areas and awareness of Vehicle level regulations.
5 - 7 years
1. Good Skill on Design TOOLS – Pro-engineer Wildfire
2. Worked on Chassis aggregates (preferred)
3. Understands the overall design environment
4. Ability to correlate the packaging environment with product application
5. Basic Mechanical engineering skill
3 - 8 years
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
· Short listing of CVs will be done at the venue and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
· Candidates should mention the Referrer’s Name & Employee no. on their profiles.